Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Take-Out Gift Box


My previous post contained a picture of one Chinese Take-out Box... I made six and changed the tag from "A little treat for you" to "Enjoy"... more adult-looking and appealing, according to Sissy (my sister, Terry), and I will agree with her opinion. I love to run crafty things by my Sissy.


Each of the six boxes includes a very pretty purple raffia paper, and three Lindt Truffles in Dark, Milk and White chocolate.... this is serious adult chocolate! The tag that's attached says it all... "Enjoy". 'Nuf said! It's a nice deviation from red and pink for Valentine's Day...and can be used for many upcoming occasions. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP