Monday, December 1, 2008

Give Thanks

Do you have all of the presents purchased, the tree decorated, lights strung around the landscape, and everything else that needs to be done for Christmas ready? Do you have your cookie mixes all ready to go... and presents all wrapped...?? Neither do I.


There's something about Thanksgiving that really has always appealed to me. Perhaps it's that Fall is my favorite season, and it's a special time for family and memories. It's also a time for me to 'nest'... planning meals of comfort food, making handmade Christmas gifts, decorating the tree and the house with lights and items that bring back special memories. But with Thanksgiving so late in November this year, I think Christmas will become frantic. There's so much to still do and only 24 more days to go!


Sissy (my nickname for my sister Terry) was such a help... she made some of the samples for upcoming Make & Takes (she's such a good student!!), helped with Thanksgiving dinner prep, and is such a good houseguest. We love having her visit and she's invited to come anytime. We had a very long weekend spending 'sister' time and crafting, which we both love. Admittedly, she likes being the student.


Hi Mom... we just wanted to let you know that we miss you. Angel kisses to you.

No comments:

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP