Monday, March 2, 2009

CSAYL - Christmas Stamping All Year Long


I really look forward to participating in this challenge and if I stay on course, I should have all of my Christmas cards done in time for mailing in early December. Plus, I get so much inspiration from the CSAYL Design Team and the participants. I added my own little challenge to this week's sketch. Not including the base white card stock, I wanted to use only scraps from my designer paper bin.


Check out all of the talent at CSAYL and see this week's sketch challenge by clicking on the title of this post.


Stamps: Alma Lynne collection from Inkadinkadoo, sentiment unknown.
Paper: White Linen, Red Linen, SU Bella Rose, forest green corrugated stock, yellow star: Bazzill
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Accessories: Dimensionals, eyelets, Nestabilities, SU spiral punch, stickles

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi Peggy! Wow, another awesome card. I'm so glad you've been playing. Love the Santa and you did such a great job following the sketch!! You did fabulous with eyelet component too!! I'm glad the challenges are helping you along with your Christmas cards this year!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next week!!

Maria

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP