Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SFYTT - "In the Pink"


Here's my version of the SFYTT sketch challenge I found today... It's not exactly a new challenge as it was posted in January.. but it's new to me!! (I'm such a newbie!!)


I decided to dress my version up for Easter and have some cards on hand for sending and giving. Doesn't it make you want to wink right back at Mudpie?



Ink: Versamark, Copic Markers
Paper: White Linen cardstock, SU designer paper, Basic Grey DP: Sultry Series, SU Pixie Pink
Accessories: pink ribbon (Michael's), Nestabilities round dies, pearls from Hero Arts, SU Dimensionals, Clear embossing powder.
Stamps: House Mouse (Mudpie Holds Jellybeans), Sentiment: Stampabilities






No comments:

Favorite Quotes

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel". - Maya Angelou

Visitors since March 2009

Blog Created by KLM Designs. For more information please contact me at klmdesignsofnh@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP